SkateYou has the right to deactivate or refuse access to any SkateYou account without any notice, for any reason, without a liability to you and at any time.
SkateYou has the right to force forfeiture of any username, without any notice, for any reason, without a liability to you and at any time.
SkateYou is not obliged to monitor, edit, block or remove Content or accounts containing unwanted Content but may do so.
You are responsible for your own interaction with other people during you access and use of the SkateYou Service, whether offline or online.
You agree that SkateYou is not liable or responsible for the conduct of any account.
SkateYou is not responsible for any disputes between SkateYou users, but has the right to interfere or monitor the issue. We recommend you to carefully use the Service by using common sense and the best judgment possible when posting Content such as Comments, likes, information, skateboarding tricks and interact with other users.
You must know that there may be links from the SkateYou Service, or from communications you receive from the SkateYou Service, to other features or websites (a/k/a third party websites), including application connected to the Service.
You must also know that there may be also links to other features or websites in comments or images within the SkateYou Service.
The Service may include third party content that SkateYou cannot and is not responsible for.
Interactions between a third-party website, feature or application connected to the Service and the SkateYou Service are permitted. For example the Service may include a feature, which allow you to share your Content such as Pictures, Videos, Comments, Skate tricks and others to third party applications, website and features.
To do so, you must log in to the third party application, website or feature and then post Content at your own risk. SkateYou cannot and is not responsible or liable for any of your Content in third-party websites, features or applications connected to the Server.
YOUR CORRESPONDENCE, COMMUNICATION OR BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES OCCURED THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY.
You are responsible for your interactions in third-party websites, features or applications connected to the Service and you agree to the following terms
- When using a website, feature or application connected to the Service to share personal Content, you are consenting to information about your account on the Service being shared.
- Your use of a website, feature or application connected to the Service may cause personally identifying content to be publicly associated and/or disclosed with you, even if the SkateYou Service has not itself provided such Content.
- You are responsible for your use of a website, feature or application connected to the Service and you agree to hold the SkateYou Services harmless for any activity related to the third party website, feature or application connected to the Service
- SkateYou cannot and is not responsible for all data charges you incur through the SkateYou Services.
- SkateYou prohibits any access of any content on the Service via unauthorized automated tools such as caching, scraping and crawling, including photos, comments and profiles. Technologies used by a search engine or Standard search engine protocols are the exception.